My first track - a replica of Falkoping moto compound located in Sweden. The compound includes 5 different tracks.
At https://youtu.be/xSWZh8Ga2fo you can get an overview of the track in Reflex. And in https://youtu.be/VoYJIdH6Y6g you can get an overview of Falkoping in real life, especially the supercross where a full lap is showed at 5:13.
- Nationals: About 95% resemblance to the real track. Lap times around 1:40.
- Supercross: About 85% resemblance to the real track. Kind of more like a national. Lap times around 0:47.
- Enduro: Only some parts resemble real life. Very varied terrain. Pretty fast and nationals-like at places. Lap times about 5 minutes.
- Mini-Nationals: About 77% resemblance to the real track. Lap times around 0:40.
- Sandtrack: In the real compound this is a flat track/rallycross, but I have added jumps, rutts and made it sandy.
Raceable versions of the nationals and supercross are coming up in the next few days.
Thanks to al167 for the youtube-tutorials where I learned how to build tracks, TheC4Detonator for the awesome track building kit, and to the guys at Twisted dirt forum, especially Darkslides19, which helped me when there was any problem :)
Beta slot 5